background

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

13 Weeks


Hurray! Finally out of my first trimester!  I have had awful morning sickness for the past 8ish weeks so I am hoping that it is starting to go away.  We had a doctor appointment yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time 150BPM! It was super fast.  I've been losing weight, on account of the morning sickness causing me to not be able to eat breakfast and not a whole lot throughout the day.  I am starting to get my appetite back, slowly but surely.

I had my first craving the other night. The characters in my book were eating Hamburgers and a Hamburger suddenly sounded so good.  I thought about it the whole next day and then gave and so Josh got me a Plain Hamburger and Chocolate Malt from Red Robin. Let me tell you,  IT WAS AMAZING!!  I surprised both Josh and myself by eating the whole thing (lately I've only been able to eat little meals).


Other than the morning sickness, I've been feeling good.  A little stretching and discomfort here and there but not too bad.  Our next appointment is in four weeks!
  
How far along? 13Weeks
Total weight gain: -6 but only due to morning sickness
Maternity clothes? Mostly just pants right now
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: Good unless I dont have my body pillow
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat
Miss Anything? Hot DogsMovement: I think I'm feeling some flutters
Food cravings: Hamburger and chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: stuff with weird consistency or smelly stuff
Gender: ????

Labor Signs: Nada
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain, Nauseau
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out if our little baby is a boy or girl and NO MORE PUKING!!


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! so you got a body pillow :) I had a hard time sleeping without it. I hope you start to feel better! I'm so excited to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little sign thing you are doing! Peppermints and lemon drops, not at the same time, help with nausea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! Your name only says The Mrs., who is this?

      Delete
  3. Ohhh love it! I'm glad you're feeling better and I too love your little sign. Glad you could get something yummy to eat :)

    ReplyDelete