background

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pregnancy lately

Being pregnant lately has been GREAT!! My nausea and puking is gone! Thank Goodness! Baby is wiggling a lot more everyday (Still too little for Josh to feel, but it will happen soon).  My appetite is also back and I feel like i am eating very good sized and healthy meals and lots of snacks.

I've also been having more cravings, which is kinda fun.  My weirdest was last night when I wanted Sweet and Sour sauce.  My mouth was salivating just thinking about it.  It is so strange how something can be so delicious after craving it.

Let's see... what else.  I feeling more and more like an old woman.  Whenever I go  to get up, I have to brace myself and go slowly.  I also wake up with super sore hips in the morning.

All in all, I'm really enjoying being pregnant!! So many changes everyday.

Here is my most recent bump!  The picture makes it look so little, when I feel so much bigger already. We find out the gender of this little person next Friday. EEKK!! Can't wait


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, Cam you are still so tiny!!! Isn't it a crazy ride? I'm glad you're feeling better. That's hilarious that you feel like an old lady already. The best is yet to come!! haha I can't wait to hear what you're having :))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bump is so little and cute! I'm so excited to see you next week! I still think it is a girl.

    ReplyDelete