background

Monday, June 24, 2013

36 Weeks!


As of tomorrow, I will be 36 weeks pregnant.  That means 4 more weeks till my due date! ALMOST THERE!

Pregnancy has been a little rougher lately.  Not sleeping hardly at all, swollen ankles and legs (like hippopotamus style), needing the bathroom even more constantly, huge belly.  But I am still enjoying and in awe that I am growing a living little girl!

I've had three wonderful baby showers, over the last few weeks, and they really helped me feel more prepared for bringing home our baby. We've had fun decorating her room, washing all of her clothes, and generally just getting the house ready.

Josh has been the best throughout all of this. He's actually getting really into buying clothes, decorating her nursery, and gives THE BEST foot rubs.

We got to take a tour of the maternity floor in the hospital where I will be delivering.  This helped both Josh and I feel more comfortable with the hospital and what to expect on the big day.  We were very impressed!

One of my sisters-in-law took some AMAZING maternity pictures for us up near Estes Park.  Those helped remind me that pregnancy can still be beautiful, even when I'm dying of heat all the time and feel like a beached whale.  Here is a teaser of just some of the pictures!










    

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHH I am dead! These are adorable! I want to see them all!!!!!!!! You are gorgeous. You guys are the cutest couple. I can't wait to see baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete