background

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

31 Weeks

I know it has been a LONG time since I posted a baby bump picture and gave an update on my blog.... So here one is!

No that is not a beach ball under my shirt!

I cannot believe that there are only 9 weeks till my due date! EEEK!!! I am beyond excited.

So as you can see, I am feeling huge lately.  My back hurts pretty much all the time and I have to use the bathroom about every 15 minutes.  Sleeping has been really rough lately, with getting sore from sleeping on one side too long and using the bathroom (only about every 2 hours at night).  As for food, I am so hungry all the time!

At my last appointment, baby's heartbeat was about 130 and I was measuring at about 32 weeks (I've usually been ahead a week or two).

We are still working on her nursery.  Crib is all set up, dresser is still in pieces, no chair or bookcase yet.  We also have her stroller and carseat already. I am so excited for my upcoming baby showers.  I'm getting antsy not having a lot of clothes for her! I also made a really cute headband holder for in her room and I am trying to figure out some other fun crafts to work on (IDEAS?). Definitely in the nesting stage.

Lately, baby has found my ribcage and is loving to kick it.  She also has had the hiccups a few times.  As always, she is very active at all hours of the day.  She and I have a game where I will put my hand on my stomach and she kicks it, then I move it and she kicks again.  Josh also plays his game where he puts his finger on my belly button (it is pretty flat right now) and she will kick back.

Still deciding on names.  Pretty sure on a middle name, but the first name will have to wait till we meet her.  We have about 5-7 that we like.

63ish more days till we get to meet our little Princess!!

PS  Check out my adorable nephew.  He can't wait to have a cousin!


1 comment: